Some key cricketing milestones from weeks three and four of 2019.
Saturday 27th April
- Rugby 1st XI were dismissed for their lowest innings score (54) at Brick Kiln Lane, previously 101 all out on 10th July 1999.
- Nathan Boyce (8*) reached 5000 club runs with his first run at home to Rugby , becoming the 28th player to do so.
- Gurpal Dahele claimed two wickets against Rugby the first of which was his 200th 1st XI wicket, the 22nd player to achieve the feat.
- Toby Kerswell made his club debut against Rugby.
- Alex Roslyn claimed his 150th catch for the 1st XI at home to Rugby when holding onto a chance from Henry Wilkins off the bowling of James Roslyn, becoming the 5th player to do so.
- Dean Johnson and Martin Finnemore shared a 3rd XI record partnership of 31 for the 10th wicket at home to Knowle Village, previously 16 between Martyn Cox and Dan Cave against Solihull Blossomfield on 25th May 2013.
- Amaan Yousuf made his club debut for the 3rds at home to Knowle Village.
Sunday 28th April
- Toby Kerswell passed fifty in his first innings for the club at home to Coombs Wood.
- Matt Singleton hit an unbeaten 48 against Coombs Wood to register his highest score for the 1st XI.
- Amaan Yousuf made his 1st XI debut against Coombs Wood and claimed his maiden wicket.
- Emma Nobes made her club debut for the 2nd XI at Coombs Wood.
- Nathan Reynolds first wicket of the day (2/33) was his 200th for the club, becoming the 39th player to achieve the feat.
Saturday 4th May
- Jon Stanley (83) surpassed James Roslyn (72 – 20th May 2018) as highest individual score for the 1sts at Sutton Coldfield.
- Gary Edwards 43* at home to Old Eds Wilclare produced his highest score for the 3rd XI, previously 36.
Sunday 5th May
- Syed Hussain made his club debut for the 2nd XI at home to Marston Green.
- Niraj Odedra returned his best bowling figures of 4/16 at home to Marston Green.