Starting, Friday 10th May 5:30 - 6:30pm for 8 Weeks.
All Stars Cricket provides boys and girls from 5-8 years old with 8 weeks of non-stop fun. The activity and game based programme is suitable for all skill levels, providing your child with the foundations to begin a lifelong love of physical activity and cricket, while making friends in a safe and enjoyable environment.
The programme is suitable for all children new to cricket and sport as the sessions are designed to teach the basic skills of the game. Every child will earn stars as the weeks progress that match the skills learned during the programme:
- Batting – hitting a moving ball
- Throwing – underarm and overarm
- Catching – small and large balls
- Bowling – overarm
- Running – lots of movement
- Teamwork – fun games with friends
- Communication – the basics of cricket
- Spirit of Cricket – how to respect others.
To book please click this link.
Any questions please speak to Gurpal Dahele – 07951701596 or Gurpal.Dahele@blueyonder.co.uk
Updated 14:35 - 26 Feb 2019 by SMCC Web Admin